The MONEYINHANDS.COM website is owned by MR. SANJAY KUMAR. (Hereinafter referred to as the "Site"). The Site and its affiliates provide their services to you subject to the following conditions. If you visit or use the products or services of the Site, you accept these terms and conditions. Please read them carefully. In addition, when you use any current or future service from or visit or purchase from any affiliate associated with the Site, whether or not included in any of the Site web contents, you also will be subject to the guidelines and conditions applicable to such service or business.
When you visit the Site that is owned and operated by MR. SANJAY KUMAR or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically or by telephone. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
All content included on any of the Site that are owned and operated by Mr. SANJAY KUMAR, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, etc. are the property of Mr. SANJAY KUMAR or its content suppliers and protected by India and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on the Site is the exclusive property of MONEYINHANDS.COM and is protected by India and international copyright laws. All software used on the Site is the property of MONEYINHANDS.COM or its software suppliers and protected by India and international copyright laws.
The Site and its affiliates attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, MONEYINHANDS.COM does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of the Site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
The Site that is owned and operated by MONEYINHANDS.COM is provided to you on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. The Site makes no representations or warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, as to the operation of the Site or the information, content, materials, services or products included on the Site. You expressly agree that your use of the site is at your sole risk.
To the full extent permissible by applicable law, MONEYINHANDS.COM disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability. MONEYINHANDS.COM does not warrant that the Site, its servers, or e-mails sent from the Site are free of viruses or other harmful components. MONEYINHANDS.COM will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the Site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you, and you might have additional rights.
By visiting the Site owned and operated by MONEYINHANDS.COM, you agree that the laws of the India, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Terms and Conditions and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and the Site or its affiliates.
Any dispute relating in any way to your visit with the Site or the services or products you purchase through the Site shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in the Delhi Court, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate the Site' intellectual property rights, MONEYINHANDS.COM may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or court of India, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts. Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the Indian Arbitration Association. The arbitrator's award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
Site Policies, Modification and Severability
Please review our other policies, such as privacy and policy, posted on this site. These policies also govern your visit to the Site. We reserve the right to make changes to the Site, policies, and these Terms and Conditions at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
Policies and Pricing
The Site owned and operated by MONEYINHANDS.COM may at times change policies and operating procedures at any time consistent with applicable laws. MONEYINHANDS.COM will determine the prices to be charged for products sold through the Site in accordance with our own pricing policies. Product prices and availability may vary from time to time.
Affiliate acknowledges that they have read these terms and conditions and agree to all sections listed within the terms and conditions. Affiliate understands that we may at any time (directly or indirectly) solicit customer referrals on terms that may differ from those contained within these terms and conditions or operate websites that are similar to or compete with your website. Affiliates has independently evaluated the Site affiliate program and are not relying on any representations, guarantee, or statement other than as set within these terms and conditions.
Any clause of terms and conditions if deemed invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining clauses of the terms and conditions.
“Site” means the MONEYINHANDS.COM owned and operated by Mr. SANJAY KUMAR, which provides a venue to the visitors to get training and advise to buy the products/services listed / displayed at the site.
“User/You” means and includes any Customer / Buyer / You (the person or any legal entity) who accept the offer for sale of the Vendor / Seller products, through ‘moneyinhands' by placing its order on this Site.
“Product/s” connotes the goods, services promoted / displayed on the Site and offered for any use / sale.
This Website is only a venue where Users may get advise and training for making money from internet through ways. Therefore, MONEYINHANDS.COM acts as a internet job training provider. The commercial / contractual terms include without limitation price, date, period, mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services including after sales services related to products and services, etc., over which the seller has complete control and the same may be subject to change.
The agreement between you and MONEYINHANDS.COM is subject to the following terms and conditions :-
1. The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
2. These terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted. By using the services of MONEYINHANDS.COM you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
3. All prices, unless indicated otherwise are in Indian Rupees.
4. By indicating User’s acceptance to purchase any product or service offered on the site, user is obligated to complete such transactions. Users shall prohibit from indicating its acceptance to purchase products and services where it does not intend to complete such transactions.
5. MONEYINHANDS.COM is neither responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Users nor make any representation or Warranty as to the attributes (such as quality, worth, marketability, etc.) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be purchased by the buyer, on the Website.
6. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of the Website and use your best judgment in that behalf. MONEYINHANDS.COM, accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself.
7. Any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price may be cancelled. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment levied. In the event the payment has been processed, the same shall not be credited to your account and duly notified to you by email.
8. In a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. MONEYINHANDS.COM will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on the user.
9. MONEYINHANDS.COM is not responsible for non-delivery, unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of items which are out of stock, back ordered or otherwise unavailable. All items are offered only for a restricted time and only for the available supply. Any request for cancellations of orders once duly placed on the site, shall not be entertained.
10. In the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address) any extra cost towards re-delivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
12. Delivery time of order processing starts from the day of receipt of the payment confirmed against the order placed with MONEYINHANDS.COM. The Delivery time is an approximate time mentioned by the site owner against each product. MONEYINHANDS.COM shall not be liable for any delay / non-delivery of purchased services by the, flood, fire, wars, acts of God or any cause that is beyond the control of MONEYINHANDS.COM.
13. Notwithstanding anything contained herein MONEYINHANDS.COM acts only as a training provider and adviser. In no event shall MONEYINHANDS.COM, its directors, officials, representatives and employees are liable for any damages relating to products or services sold through its various platforms.
14. The User agrees to use the services provided by MONEYINHANDS.COM, its affiliates, and consultants for lawful purposes only.
15. The User agrees to provide authentic and true information. MONEYINHANDS.COM reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If upon confirmation such User details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), MONEYINHANDS.COM has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the Services available at this website, and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
16. MONEYINHANDS.COM will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services on this site. This without limitation includes loss of revenue/data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act / omission of the User. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
Cancellation / Refund Policy
Cancellation, on user’s request, may not be allowed, subject to the specific terms and conditions applicable to the type of product or service purchased.
Disclaimer of Warranties/Limitation of Liability
USER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THROUGH THIS SITE, MONEYINHANDS.COM MERELY ACTS AS A TRAINER, IN ORDER TO FACILITATE HIGHEST QUALITY TRAINING AND SERVICES TO THE USERS. MONEYINHANDS.COM DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, BUT SHALL ENDEAVOUR TO ENSURE USER FULLEST SATISFACTION.
MONEYINHANDS.COM IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIMS AGAINST LACK OR DEFICIENCY OF SERVICES; NON-FULFILLMENT OR UNSATISFACTORY FULFILLMENT OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PURCHASED BY USER. THUS, MONEYINHANDS.COM SHALL NOT HAVE ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY ASPECT OF THE ARRANGEMENTS BETWEEN THE USERS OF THE SITE AS REGARDS THE STANDARDS OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. IN NO EVENT SHALL MONEYINHANDS.COM BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES RESULTING FROM:
(A) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES;
(B) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF THE USER'S TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA;
(C) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICES; INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE WEBSITE.
MONEYINHANDS.COM SHALL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR NON-AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE DURING PERIODIC MAINTENANCE OPERATIONS OR ANY UNPLANNED SUSPENSION OF ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE THAT MAY OCCUR DUE TO TECHNICAL REASONS OR FOR ANY REASON BEYOND MONEYINHANDS.COM’S CONTROL. THE USER UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT ANY MATERIAL AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS DONE ENTIRELY AT THEIR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THEY WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO THEIR COMPUTER SYSTEMS OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL AND/OR DATA.
The Terms and Conditions, together with any terms and conditions incorporated herein or referred to herein constitute the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written) regarding the subject matter, and may not be amended or modified except in writing or by making such amendments or modifications available on this site.
The headings and sub-headings herein are included for convenience and identification only and are not intended to describe, interpret, define or limit the scope, extent or intent of this Service or the right to use the Website by the User contained herein or any other section or pages of the Website or any Linked Sites in any manner whatsoever.
Communication with Users
MONEYINHANDS.COM reserves the right to communicate with Users regarding this site and User’s use of this site or any product or service purchased by User on this site.
MONEYINHANDS.COM shall have no liability to you for any interruption or delay, to access the Site irrespective of the cause.
This site is created and controlled by MONEYINHANDS.COM and its owner Mr. SANJAY KUMAR in Delhi, India; as such the laws of India shall apply; courts in Delhi shall have jurisdiction in respect of all the terms, conditions and disclaimers. MONEYINHANDS.COM reserves the right to make changes to the site and the terms, conditions and disclaimers.
© www.MoneyinHands.com All Rights Reserved 2009-2011.